Makin Research Center has many clinical facilities as:
- Separated sampling area for blood samples collection.
- Separated separation area for plasma samples separation.
- Suitable living area for volunteers' activities.
- Bed rooms for volunteers' containing 24 beds for volunteers' accommodation.
- Highly qualified nursing staff for blood sampling and cannulation processes.
- Highly qualified physician staff for volunteers' medical care.
- Standardized meals are produced for volunteers' feeding.
- Emergency care unit for volunteers' safety.
For Clinical Trails:
- Performing all range services needed to conduct phase II to IV clinical trials, e.g.:
- Sponsor – investigator communication
- Investigator selection/suggestion
- site feasibility - Protocol and relevant documents writing, setting and preparation
- Site/MOH submission/approval follow up
- Trial monitoring
- Close out visits
- Post close out visits.